2D/Concept Artist at BeamNG GmbH
BeamNG specializes in the development of physics simulation based software, best known for our vehicle game BeamNG.drive, which is now available on Steam. Our team is currently focused on creating a state-of-the-art real-time soft-body physics engine and making it widely available for entertainment and simulation purposes.
We are looking to expand our development team in Bremen with a 2D/concept artist, who will work with us to envision and create our upcoming career mode in the game.
The candidate should have:
- Experience in character and background design
- Variety of styles and adaptability favorable
- General animation knowledge using Spine
- Good Adobe Photoshop and After Effects knowledge
- Experience in MotionArtist beneficial but not necessary
- High responsibility and self motivation to discover and solve problems
- Strong English skills (written and verbal): All communication will be in English.
What we offer:
- Small team, short communication paths
- Freedom to explore and innovate
- Interesting problems emerging from the accurate simulation
- Lots of space for ideas and initiative in shaping the development of our games
- Opportunity to work in a team that does early-access the right way
- Office located on the university campus
- Relocation assistance
Salary is depending on experience; position will be full-time and on site. If you are passionate about what you are doing, please drop us an email with a motivation letter, your CV highlighting your previous work experience, and your portfolio to email@example.com
download pdf (374KB)