BeamNG is an independent game & software development studio, established in 2013 in Bremen, Germany. We are an international, distributed team of over 50 people. Our development is focused on a state-of-the-art soft body physics vehicle simulation, currently available as an early access videogame – BeamNG.drive and as a stand-alone research platform – BeamNG.tech.
We are looking to hire a creative Community & Customer Support Manager (China) to grow our Communications & Marketing team. Successful candidate will establish and manage our game’s community in China.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create and implement regional community and communications strategy
- Collect and report player sentiment, feedback, and issues to provide actionable insights for the development team
- Be the voice for our customers by developing and managing strong relationships with creators and players
- Design and manage community engagement programs, plan and execute regional events
- Adapt and execute regional content calendar, analyze and report content performance to drive improvement
- Build and manage a team volunteer moderators
- Respond to player inquiries and support requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a comparable role or practical experience building and supporting engaged, large-scale communities in China
- Excellent familiarity with regional social media platforms and trends
- Native Chinese speaker with excellent written and spoken English
- Comfortable working independently with little to no supervision
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Passion for videogames and interest in all things automotive
- Previous experience working at an indie game development studio or publisher
- Experience with simulation and driving games
- Comfortable presenting on camera and in-person during trade shows and conferences
- Comfortable interacting with players both online and in-person
What we offer
- Small team, efficient communication network and communication support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Remote work with flexible working hours
Salary is dependent on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. Our multinational team is based both at our office in Bremen, Germany or works remotely from locations around the world.
More information about BeamNG GmbH can be found at: http://www.beamng.gmbh
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a portfolio highlighting your previous work experience.
Community & Customer Support Specialist (China) – Remote-v7-20201207_163024