We are looking for a motivated and skilled concept artist to join our art team. You will get the chance to implement your own ideas, work together with an international team of artists and developers, and, most importantly, actively contribute to the look of the finished game.
- Create concepts for new cars that fit with the BeamNG spirit:
- Design concept art in collaboration with vehicle artists
- Work together and communicate closely with vehicle department and other team members
- A strong, online portfolio demonstrating recent and high quality work
- Experience with digital content creation tools such as Photoshop
- Excellent skills in composition, form and shape, lighting, material and color theory
- Experience in working with other artists and sometimes leading them on team projects
- Fluent English skills (written and verbal): All communication will be in English
- Ability to adapt to an established style
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience or equivalent
- Be a car enthusiast and have a passion for car development and automobile history
- Industrial design background is a plus
What we offer
- Small team, short communication channels
- Remote work with flexible working hours
How to apply
Salary is dependent on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. Our multinational team is based both at our office in Bremen, Germany or works remotely from locations around the world. More information about BeamNG GmbH can be found at: http://www.beamng.gmbh
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a link to Art-Station or similar, highlighting your previous work experience.
About the company
BeamNG GmbH is a state-of-the-art company with a focus on soft-body physics engineering. BeamNG.drive is our most popular product which is widely available for entertainment and simulation purposes. The game can be purchased on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/284160/BeamNGdrive
We are an international indie gaming studio with a diverse team of over 50 people. Our main office is based in Bremen, Germany, while many talented people work with us from all around the globe. We consider our employees to be our most valuable assets. We are looking for motivated and passionate people to join our growing team.