We are looking to hire a creative Copywriter to grow our Communications & Marketing team. Successful candidate will work closely with the team to brainstorm ideas and develop both short and long form written content.
- Develop clear and engaging written materials for a variety of digital channels (e.g. product descriptions, blogs, website content, email marketing)
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to assess project needs and assist with messaging
- Edit and proofread content as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a comparable role, ideally in content marketing or PR
- Native/near-native English speaker
- Comfortable working independently with little to no supervision
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail
- Openness for the feedback, have an insight and ability for a self evaluation
- Passion for videogames and interest in all things automotive
- Experience working at an indie game development studio
- Experience with simulation and driving games
What we offer
- Small team, efficient communication network and communication support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Remote work with flexible working hours
Salary is dependent on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. Our multinational team is based both at our office in Bremen, Germany or works remotely from locations around the world.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a portfolio highlighting your previous work experience.