Content Creator at BeamNG GmbH
We intend to fill a content creator position to support our Vehicle Team and create gameplay content for BeamNG.drive. The ideal candidate will have experience in 3D modeling using Blender as well as experience creating game levels and scenarios. The candidate should have a strong understanding of what makes games fun and be able to design content for a range of difficulties. Ideally the candidate will have worked on racing or vehicle simulation titles and have a strong awareness of car culture as well as enthusiasm for racing and simulation titles.
- 3D modeling experience using Blender (please provide link to portfolio)
- Level and/or scenario design experience
- Ability to articulate design decisions and clearly communicate the design process
- Strong degree of self-motivation
- Strong English skills (written and verbal): All communication will be in English.
Additional Desired Skills/Background:
- Good cross-team communication skills including experience working with a team including remote workers
- Understanding of the design challenges involved for games supporting modding
- One or more shipped vehicle racing/simulation titles
- Affinity for cars and the culture surrounding them
What we offer:
- Small team, short communication paths
- Freedom to explore and innovate
- Interesting challenges emerging from accurate simulation environment
- Relocation assistance
Salary is dependent on experience. This is a full-time position. Remote work is possible for qualifying candidates. To apply for this position please email a motivation letter and your CV highlighting your previous work experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. Our multinational team is based both at our office in Bremen, Germany or works remotely from locations around the world.