Associate Producer at BeamNG GmbH
BeamNG GmbH is focused on creating a state-of-the-art, real-time, soft-body physics engine and making it widely available for entertainment and simulation purposes. Our most widely known product is our vehicle game BeamNG.drive, which is now available on Steam in Early Access.
We intend to fill an Associate Producer position to support our management team and assist in the project planning and management of development and research activities within BeamNG GmbH. The ideal candidate will have experience of project coordination and planning in a fast-paced software development environment and be aware of the common issues affecting development schedules. A responsible and motivated self-starter, the candidate can be relied upon to work independently and both complete assigned tasks as well as identify areas where they can contribute to the continued success of the project. Ideally the candidate will have worked with distributed development teams and have a working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence.
- One to two years of project planning experience as an Associate Producer or equivalent
- Experience working with software development teams
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office or LibreOffice (or both)
- Strong English skills (written and verbal): All communication will be in English.
Additional Desired Skills/Background:
- Good cross-team communication skills including experience working with a team including remote workers
- Working knowledge of Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
- One or more shipped video game titles
- Affinity for cars and the culture surrounding them
What we offer:
- Small team, short communication paths
- Company matched retirement plan
- Fitness studio membership
- Opportunity for career advancement as company grows
- Relocation assistance
Salary is dependent on experience. This is a full-time position based in our office in Bremen, Germany. To apply for this position please email a motivation letter and your CV highlighting your previous work experience to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. Our multinational team is based both at our office in Bremen, Germany or works remotely from locations around the world. More information about BeamNG GmbH can be found at: http://www.beamng.gmbh