Customer Support/Community Manager at BeamNG GmbH
BeamNG GmbH is focused on creating a state-of-the-art, real-time, soft-body physics engine and making it widely available for entertainment and serious simulation purposes. Our most widely known product is our vehicle game BeamNG.drive, which is now available on Steam in Early Access.
We intend to fill a Customer Support/Community Management position with the focus on managing our forums and dealing with support requests submitted through ZenDesk, our customer support platform. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer support and community management including the running of social media presences. The candidate should have a demonstrable understanding of what goes into making game communities a positive and fun environment that supports the efforts of the development team as a source of feedback and inspiration as well as being an effective marketing and PR channel. Ideally the candidate will have a strong awareness of car culture as well as enthusiasm for racing and simulation titles.
- Demonstrated customer support and/or community management experience
- Experience managing and reporting on corporate social media presence
- Strong English skills (written and verbal): All communication will be in English
- Strong degree of self-motivation
- Affinity for cars and the culture surrounding them
Additional Desired Skills/Background:
- Experience using the ZenDesk support platform or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience with customer support and community management in a video games environment.
- Experience creating content for social media presence, blog posts, etc.
- Knowledge of image and video creation/editing software
- Good cross-team communication skills including experience working with a team including remote workers
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Small team, short communication paths
- Freedom to explore and innovate
- Relocation assistance
Salary is dependent on experience. This is a full-time position based in Bremen, Germany. Remote work is possible for qualifying candidates. To apply for this position please email a motivation letter and your CV highlighting your previous work experience to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds. Our multinational team is based both at our office in Bremen, Germany or works remotely from locations around the world.
More information about BeamNG GmbH can be found at: http://www.beamng.gmbh